Why use a mortgage broker?
- You’re protected, we have a duty of care to ensure that you have the most suitable product for your circumstances.
- We are qualified to give you mortgage advice. It’s not just about the cheapest interest rate, there are lots of other factors to consider, fees, charges, term etc
- We aren’t on the lenders side, we’re on your side, we give unbiased advice and will find you the best product we can
- We know the industry, we know each lender’s application process and which lender is likely to process your mortgage with minimal delays.
- We can look at any related life insurance needs, or buildings and contents cover.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy-to-let mortgages. The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime, and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Call our team on 01404 813050 to discuss your options
Call: 01404 813050
11 Silver Street
Ottery St Mary
Exeter, EX11 1DB